Jul 17, 2015

MondoCon 2015

Sooooo we had it, we went there we nailed it! :D I mean I did xd It was amazing :3 -so many emojis ...

Anyway, since I live far away from every gods damned location where I can meet people, I had to get up at 5 prepare myself for a day. I discovered something cool. You can read about it here: http://armindoyle.blogspot.hu/2015/07/daily-addwise-happy-wakeup-happy-day.html

So I packed my things, I prviously prepared my stuff the night before, makeup bag & wig, emergency sewing kit, that was my first aid :D and of course the cosplay itself. Lot of stuff packed up, 2 hours of travelling to Budapest Nyugati, where I met up with my friends and we went to Hungexpo for the event. There, as usually were like a huuuuuge and loooong queue, and even though we arrived 1 hour before the actual opening it took half an hour to get in, and us THEN starting to put on makeup and stuff, which for me, was a real pain in the ass XD

I guess you may noticed the ocean/sea themed backgrounds and stuff like that. And I'm in love with the anime One Piece, you can see I cosplayed from that before, last year's MondoCon (you can see and read about it here http://armindoyle.blogspot.hu/2014/07/2014-mondocon.html )
I was the guy in the yellow wig, the character Sanji form One Piece.... Oh man I really should translate my old articles xd

BACK TO TOPIC: This year I cosplayed from the same anime, I was priccess Shirahoshi, only hardocre One Piece fans know her, cuz she only apperas at about 4-5hundred episodes or what so ever, I don't even remember when, but on Gyojin Island. Anyway.. Shirahoshi is a huuuge pink mermaidprincess :D it was hard to do the cosplay but in the end.. totally worth it! *.*
Let me show you guys, here is the character:
isn't she adorable! 
Well my cosplay is not that detailed, but close enough ( I couldn't make the hair and the belt-kindof thing), and I'm so proud of myself :3 Enough of the speech lets see the pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


















It was a fun day! I really enjoyed it, I made new friends, met new people, saw stuf.. it was amazing! 
Get more information about this event from : 
Or just goodle it for footage andstuff :D 

I will upload a tutorial article with pictures about how I made the cosplay, and a little history behind my choice on this character. Till then, byebye <3



No comments:

Post a Comment